Tuesday 16 February 2010

Nike Prestige - Generation II



















When I saw these, I thought they were those dunks just being re-advertised but when I looked again I realised they were a masterpiece.

These are a new and improved version of the current prestige collection which everyone (that I see) seem to be wearing. NIKE have got with the times and turned the shoe into a hightop/dunk with the originality of the airforce 1. Bold colours stand out and back to school designing and to the simplicity yet innovative design.

Unfortunatley you can not get these in NikeID yet but at £69.99 these are a perfect shoes for raves, house parties or even just going out. The red is made from leather whilst the blue is made from fabric.

Both are available in a variety of colours exclusively from Foot Locker. I think I'm gonna get some myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment